Can I send previous service history documents to the current owner?

Frequently asked questions

You may find you have old documents that relate to a vehicle you no longer own, of which would be really helpful for the current owner to have. Old receipts and invoices, previous service records, or perhaps photographs.

If you do have documents, which you would like to pass on, please contact us and if the current owner has an Automyze account, we can reunite them with this useful information.